Over recent years, audio streaming has become popular as people try to showcase their prowess. Some people take it as a profession by posting their recorded audios on different social media platforms. A quality recording microphone will always ensure you are clear and loud from any angle. Whether you are starting your podcast, chatting with friends, or meetings, having a USB microphone will be very important. When reviewing different products so you can decide which one to purchase, you can become very confused. In our guide below, we have researched the best USB microphones for streaming in 2020.
List of 10 Best USB Microphones for Streaming in 2020
#10. SOUIDMY USB Microphone
Our USB microphone has a three-capacitor design and you can capture audio up to 16 bits at a resolution of 48 kHz. It is equipped with 4 operating modes to give you a better experience, where you can pick sounds from all directions, making it great for meetings. Besides, it has a USB interface and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
It is built with a portable design that makes it fit the desktop perfectly, and it has a detachable stand with a 360-degrees rotation for you to have total coverage. The USB microphone has a thick and sturdy base with slip-free rubber feet and it is shock-absorbing.
- Built with a portable design for flexibility
- Features a 3-capacitor design
- Captures audio up to 16 bits at 48kHz
- Fitted with 4 operating modes
- Features a USB interface and a 3.5mm headphone jack
- It has a thick and sturdy base
#9. Professional USB Condenser Microphone
This USB mic has a built-in audio processing chip that allows you to get a frequency response of 100Hz-1800Hz, resulting in rich and quality sound delivery. It has an intelligent noise reduction feature that blocks noise and eliminates echo to allow you to get distortion-free information. Our mic is designed to pick vocals from all directions, and the sound picked is clear, real, and smoother.
The USB mic is simple to operate and you can use the USB cable to connect with your laptop or computer. It features a sturdy metal base that offers enough stability and the portable design makes it simple to carry and it will not take much space on your desk. In addition, it has a flexible stand that can be adjusted 330-degrees, giving you a different angle for simple recording.
- It features a built-in micro-processing chip
- Offers a frequency response of 100Hz-1800Hz
- Connects to any PC using a USB cable
- Features a sturdy metal base
- Built with a portable and compact design
- Equipped with a 360-degrees flexible stand
#8. Blue Spark Blackout Condenser Mic
The mic has a 100Hz filter that helps to increase clarity, helping to reduce rumble from your desk and increase more versatility in your projects. With the 20db pad, you will always keep your streams distortion-free when things get more intense. furthermore, out condenser mic features a large-diaphragm condenser capsule that helps you to get focused sound and better sound quality.
Our mic has a frequency response of 20Hz – 20kHz, and it is designed to integrate well with USB audio mixers and interfaces. In addition, the compact and slim design allows you to place it on tabletops without taking much space and it is simple to store.
- It has a frequency response of 20Hz – 20kHz
- Integrates perfectly with USB mixers and interfaces
- Features a slim and portable design
- Equipped with a large-diaphragm condenser capsule
- It has a large 20db pad for distortion-free streams
- Features a 100Hz filter for increasing clarity
#7. USB Microphone Maono
It has a frequency response of 20Hz – 20kHz and it provides you with quality recording while eliminating echo and distortion. The microphone has a headphone jack that enables you to listen what you are recording in real-time, without any latency delay. Furthermore, it has 2 adjustment buttons that make it simple to adjust the volume and the microphone gain.
Our mic is simple to setup and it is compatible with Windows/Mac, where you can connect it to your PC via a USB cable. It has an aluminum alloy that helps to protect your mic from impacts, and it and has a metal base with non-slip design to provide stability and anti-shock effect. The mic has a 360-degrees flexible stand that enables you to position perfectly where you want, and the detachable metal construction stand enables you to fix the microphone to your boom arm.
- Features a frequency response of 20Hz – 20kHz
- It has a headphone jack that increases the quality
- Equipped with 2 adjustment buttons
- Compatible with Windows/Mac
- Features an aluminum alloy housing
- It has a 360-degrees stand and a detachable metal construction
#6. USB Microphone Cardioid Condenser Mic
The mic has a cardioid polar pattern that helps you to pick the best of what happens in front of the mic while eliminating echo. It is simple to setup, where you don’t require any external card and the sturdy construction of the stand helps to reduce trill that is caused by vibration. Moreover, it has a volume knob that makes it simpler to adjust the recording volume, and the LED indicator tells you the working status of the mic.
It has a zinc alloy construction that helps to protect your microphone from all impacts and it has a non-slip base that helps to maintain maximum stability. Also, you will love the compact and portable design of our microphone that makes it simple to carry and store.
- It has a zinc alloy construction for impact protection
- Features a non-slip base for stability
- Equipped with a volume knob for simple adjustments
- Has a LED indicator for showing the working status
- Features a cardioid polar pattern
#5. USB Microphone Podcast Recording Kit
The microphone has a plug-and-play design, where you only plug it into your laptop via a USB cable and select the software settings and have your own audio. The kit features a gooseneck adjustable filter that helps to eliminate popping sounds to give you high audio clarity. Besides, it has a free-standing base that allows you to place it on any desktop or table.
It comes with a mount pop filter and a portable carrying case that makes it simple to transport and store the mic. Our recording kit is lab tested for stage and studio performance. In addition, it is built with a metal alloy construction that is designed to withstand impacts.
- Connects to any PC via a USB cable
- Features a gooseneck adjustable filter
- Equipped with a free-standing base
- Comes with a portable carrying case
- Built with a metal alloy construction that withstands all impacts
#4. Razer Seiren X USB Streaming Microphone
Our microphone features a built-in noise reduction feature that helps to eliminate echo and distortion to give you quality audio. The microphone has latency monitoring that allows you to make real-time recordings.
It features a heavy-duty and wide base that is designed to stay in one position without slipping or wobbling. The construction of our microphone is heavy-duty and it can withstand everyday use if you rely on it for professional use.
- It features a wide and non-slip base
- Made with heavy-duty construction that is durable
- Offers you vibration-free recordings
- Equipped with a built-in noise reduction feature
#3. HyperX QuadCast – USB Microphone
The microphone has a memory foam and a padded headband that allows you to have maximum comfort when operating the microphone. It has adjustable steel sliders that provide you with a comfortable fit, and it will always give you enhanced bass reproduction with clear and rich sounds. Moreover, the USB microphone features a quality battery that provides you with up to 17 hours of continuous operation.
This mic features a portable and ultra-light design that allows you to carry the microphone anywhere and store it without taking much of your space. It has customizable RGB backlit keys with radiant lighting effects. Additionally, the aluminum casing helps to keep the microphone sound and stable.
- It features memory foam and padded headband
- Equipped with adjustable steel riders
- Features a quality battery with up to 17 hours of operation
- Built with a portable and ultra-lightweight design
- Fitted with customizable RGB backlit keys
#2. ZINGYYOU Condenser Microphone Bundle
The microphone has a scissor arm stand that is designed to give you 360-degrees rotation so that you can record audio from different angles. It is fitted with a pop filter that helps to filter external noises to give you distortion-free audio. Furthermore, it has a thin material diaphragm that provides you with accurate and detailed representation.
It has a wide frequency response that makes the microphone ideal for capturing acoustic pianos, vocals, and strings. The mic has a high signal-to-noise ratio that reduces vibration during the process of recording. Additionally, it has a 3-layer protection system that helps to prevent external noises so that you can have a clear vocal performance.
- Features a wide frequency response
- It has a high signal-to-noise ratio for vibration reduction
- Equipped with a thin material diaphragm
- Features a 3-layer protection system that prevents distortion
- It has a scissor arm stand that offers you a 360-degrees rotation
#1. Blue Yeti USB for Recording and Streaming
It has 3 condenser capsules that record in almost any situation to give you a better experience. The microphone has a frequency response of 20Hz – 20kHz to make sure you record high-quality audio without any distortion. Our USB is compatible with Windows 10, Windows 9, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, and MAC OS.
It has 4 distinct patterns that enable you to stream and record in the same way that you would require multiple microphones. The mic has a base that is designed to stay stably in one position without wobbling. Furthermore, the stand rotates up to 360-degrees, giving you the freedom to stream from all angles.
- It has 3 condenser capsules for simple recording
- Features a frequency response of 20Hz – 20kHz
- Equipped with 4 distinct patterns
- It has an extra-wide base for stability
- Rotates up to 360-degrees
Things to Consider when Choosing a USB Microphone for Streaming
- Versatility: Choosing a mic that can only be used in one setting only might cause you trouble if you are streaming from different locations. You should go for a mic that allows you to mix sounds from different channels or other advanced options to give you enough control over the recording process. Besides, the mic should be used for a wide range of professional audio streaming tasks.
- Audio Recording Quality: In any USB microphone, audio quality is the important feature you should keep in mind before you purchase the mic. You can use any microphone to record, but USB mics are perfect for streaming because they perfectly reduce background noises. This will give you crisp, echo-free, and distortion-free audio. Besides, make sure your mic will stream from any angle to give you more flexibility.
- Frequency Response: For every audio equipment you can find, it has a certain frequency range. With a USB mic, the range will depend on how you plan to use it. Always consider going for a model with a high-frequency response range for a better experience.
If you love sharing live streams, having quality equipment will make your task much enjoyable. Always avoid a malfunctioning microphone because it will slow your streaming moods. Choosing a USB microphone will depend on your needs because there are many models out there. If you want a quality USB mic, I hope you have found at least one model from our guide above.