The PlayStation 5 is going to be the next big player in the market and this time it is going to be the one which has been never witnessed by the world. In addition to it, there are a number of things that you need to know before buying the PlayStation 5. Before it’s out, you must get the PlayStation gift card as well for your loved ones. This is going to be the best gift of the year. Sony’s next-generation console that is to be named the PlayStation 5 is going to be a great innovation and it is not going to stay on the shelves for long.
Specifications of PlayStation 5:
The company has not revealed much information about the specs but there are few things that have managed to get into the spotlight. This article will cover all the rumored specifications that will help you in planning for your next PlayStation and PlayStation gift card. This will be a powerful addition to the existing list and these mentioned specs will help you in understanding the powerful specs of the new model coming soon.
- PS5 will support up to 8K resolutions
- GPU is a variation of the Radeon Navi family
- A variant of AMD’s third-generation Ryzen line
- 8 cores of the new 7nm Zen 2 microarchitecture
- Current estimate: 16 threads at 3.2Ghz
- The system offers 3D audio without any additional hardware
- CPU: 8 core/16 threads at 3.2Ghz with a Zen2 architecture
- GPU: Navi-based with AMD next-gen features at 12.6 to 14.2 teraflops
- Memory: 24GB total with reportedly 20GB GDDR6 at 880GB/S and 4GB DDR4 for the operating system
- 2 TB SSD
- The system will include an SSD that will extremely reduce load times
- Ray tracing (a powerful graphics technique) is supported by PS5
- The system employs a variety of AMD’s third-generation Ryzen with eight cores of the new 7nm Zen 2 microarchitecture
- Backward compatibility with PS4 titles and PSVR
How is it better than the PS4 Pro?
As a matter of fact, the new PlayStation 5 is going to be extremely powerful as compared to any of its predecessors. PS4 family has garnered a lot of attention in recent times but we are sure that the new member PlayStation 5 is going to outperform all the existing models. PlayStation 5 has become the talk of the town and it has become one of the most demanded items.
GPU and CPU: what we know so far!
PlayStation 5 will have a custom GPU that will be based on Radeon Navi. It will offer more inclusive features and will provide services that were never provided by any other model to date.
- 5x performance-per-watt
- Multi-level cache order, resulting in reduced potential, higher bandwidth and lower power consumption
- 25 performance-per-clock improvement over previous designs
- New compute unit design causing better-quality efficiency and increased IPC
- A reorganized graphics pipeline for enhanced performance and higher clock speeds
PlayStation 5 is an amazing introduction in a way that its CPU is based on AMD’s third-generation Ryzen line. It comes up with 8-cores of the new 7nm Zen 2 microarchitecture. In addition to it, the GPU is also going to support ray tracing. It is basically a visual technique that represents how light interrelates with 3D environments. As a matter of fact, this technology is used by big-budget Hollywood movies. In order to utilize this technology, it is important to have a great budget and a huge amount of money but PlayStation 5 has sorted this issue out. Now, you can easily have great approach towards your new gadget at a great price.
What resolution and frame rates will it support?
Sony is going to introduce PS5 and it is going to be a great gadget as it will have the great potential to support up to 8K resolution. One of the drawbacks is that this kind of brilliant resolution is not supported by every television available in the market. Most of the TVs available in the market do not support this kind of resolution but you can get a TV that supports this resolution in order to get an exceptional experience. Most of the devices available in the market support 4K resolution which implies that this may affect your gaming experience. This will pave the way for more enhanced TVs in the market.
What kind of storage will it have?
This is the most interesting part. PlayStation 5 is coming with an internal HDD which means that the PS5 will sport an internal SSD as well. The presence of an SSD to the PS4 cannot be overlooked. As a matter of fact, SSDs and HDDs are hardware elements that deal with the storage of any gadget. HDDs incorporate moving mechanical parts to read or write information which means that SSD experience is more amazing.